Friday, November 03, 2006

Presentation 2/11/06

Group B Group 7

I think that the group presentation went well. I feel that we presented our narrative story clearly and had given a good idea of the direction we are trying to take the film. There was critism about our narrative but I think that it helped us decide which parts to include and exclude in making the film. I feel we as a group could improve on the scheduling of our group work by holding more meeting to discuss our process in making this film. We concluded as a group that we needed to book equipment out to practice and experiment with before we can establish which shots to use in our film.

I enjoyed watching the other presentations to see how the other groups have worked and how they presented their narratives. These presentations have helped me understand how I could improve my own presentational skills in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home