Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Interactive Narrative 14/11/06

9.00 a.m. I had a intresting lecture on the interactive design. It was split into 3 categories, engineering,design and fine art. I enjoyed viewing the examples of each category and how they are linked. Engineering is the advances of technology therefore there is a rise in design standards leading to advances in technology. This allows easier access to technology which means shifting away from labour intensive work allowing the rise of consumerism and a diversification from old media therefore a advances in computers. I think that fine art incorporates these new advances in technology to make/perform new art work.

10.00 a.m. I have been working on and cropping my photos to put onto dreamweaver. I started to link my photos together but when i previewed them they were too large so I re-sized them. Many of my photos couldn't be used because i had taken them in portrait which means i have to retake these photos in landscape and allow space for cropping. I feel that i have learnt from my mistakes and try to not make them in the future but i know that i should allow time for such problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home