Thursday, December 07, 2006

Audio Studio Seminar

In the last couple of weeks i have had seminars for studio wiring and recording. these seminars have been really useful for me especially the explanation of the audio equipment. We split into small groups to experiment with the equipment We used the effects unit for experimenting with sound and noises for recording onto the hard drive.
In the second week we split into groups again and set the task of unconnecting and reconnecting the audio rack. In the group we managed to connect most of the equipment quite easily but had problems with a couple of wires unconnected. We decided to find out which of the equipment wasn't connected to each other and was then able to finish connecting the rack.
I think the hands on experimenting really helped me understand how and whhy the audio rack equipment works. I feel confident I have gained the basics and would like to start to edit music in the studios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home